Caption this......

Guest bagelybear

Thats me sacked of to the capitol of scotland  good old Blackpool for a holiday ! 

I think Steve could see we had not got our man of the pitch and the goal will be disallowed so he ducked down the tunnel !

Rather than have to be involved with the situation , this makes me think that he has been told by somebody at Leeds the chairman is trying to bring in a new manager and he will be out of a job soon , he was not the bloke he normally is shouting and balling before we play his teams or during the match he was not his mouthy self same after the match he would normally red faced and screaming , give him 3 weeks before another guy is brought in at Leeds 

a few mangers who are available i.e. Megson ! would he do a job at Leeds ? 

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Thats me sacked of to the capitol of scotland good old Blackpool for a holiday !

I think Steve could see we had not got our man of the pitch and the goal will be disallowed so he ducked down the tunnel !

Rather than have to be involved with the situation , this makes me think that he has been told by somebody at Leeds the chairman is trying to bring in a new manager and he will be out of a job soon , he was not the bloke he normally is shouting and balling before we play his teams or during the match he was not his mouthy self same after the match he would normally red faced and screaming , give him 3 weeks before another guy is brought in at Leeds

a few mangers who are available i.e. Megson ! would he do a job at Leeds ?

Catchy!