Lee - 1.8m

Hutchinson - 950k-1.1m

Bannan - 2.5m

McGugan - 850k

Matias - 1.8m

FF - 5-6m

Joao - 2.5m

Nuihu - 1.5m

I would consider these the closest estimates. A lot will also depend on contract length. Having Bannan and Hutch tied to longer term deals gives us the bargaining position.

Don't get all the Westwood fapping from others. He's hardly the best keeper in the league, he's a good keeper, like 80-90% of the league. I don't think he stands above all others. Especially this year where he's struggled to play half our games. Would happily take another keeper at end of year. The only players worth above 5m are FF and Bannan (if he scored a few more). 

First 11 has to be worth over 30m with the extended contracts.

Not sure you can give a fair price for each player, but what would I accept if I were wednesday;

Westwood - £4m

Hunt - £1.5m

Lees - £7m

Loovens - £350k

Bannan - £7m

Lee - £6m

Hutch - £4m

Wallace - £1.5m

Joao - £4m plus sell on

Forestieri - £10m

Anything under them, I'd say we'd done another Antonio.

Not sure you can give a fair price for each player, but what would I accept if I were wednesday;

Westwood - £4m

Hunt - £1.5m

Lees - £7m

Loovens - £350k

Bannan - £7m

Lee - £6m

Hutch - £4m

Wallace - £1.5m

Joao - £4m plus sell on

Forestieri - £10m

Anything under them, I'd say we'd done another Antonio.

Behave you maniac!

Half all that lot and you will still be quite some way over.

Got bought for £2m and put in impressive performances in the UK where the price is instantly increased.

Scoring and assisting a load of goals?

Jaoa has all the ingredients to be a top striker and for that we overpaid as you do but before anyone is to exceed 2m he has got to prove he brings something to the table.

Current he contributes half that of Nuhiu.

Edited by zakswfc

On the basis that players are basically worth what someone will pay for them:

Westwood - 1.5m, and falling

Wildsmith - 1.5m, and rising

Hunt - 750k
Lees - 4m and rising
Loovens - 100k

Pudil - 1m

Helan - 750k

Palmer - 750k

Wallace - 500k 
Lee - 2.5m
Hutchinson - 500k
Bannan - 2.5m and rising

McGugan - 700k

Matias - 2m, could rise

FF - 5m and rising

Joao - 4m, could go up loads

Nuihu - 1.5m

Don't think I'd sell any of them for the stated prices at the moment.

Someone want to share with me what Jaoa has done to be worth the £3m+ ?

Been young, on a relatively long contract and scored some goals. Plus an international callup.

On the basis that players are basically worth what someone will pay for them:

Westwood - 1.5m, and falling

Wildsmith - 1.5m, and rising

Hunt - 750k

Lees - 4m and rising

Loovens - 100k

Pudil - 1m

Helan - 750k

Palmer - 750k

Wallace - 500k

Lee - 2.5m

Hutchinson - 500k

Bannan - 2.5m and rising

McGugan - 700k

Matias - 2m, could rise

FF - 5m and rising

Joao - 4m, could go up loads

Nuihu - 1.5m

Don't think I'd sell any of them for the stated prices at the moment.

Been young, on a relatively long contract and scored some goals. Plus an international callup.

Agree with all these bar Jaoa which again it is insane what we think he is worth.

Agree with all these bar Jaoa which again it is insane what we think he is worth.

Prices for strikers are insane. Except for Hooper for some reason. Shhhh, don't tell Norwich.

If you want to look at their value in absence of the market forces which drive the stupid prices, then actually they're all pretty much worth whatever the selling club have committed to them. The rest is all about demand, surely? And Joao is what people want.

Prices for strikers are insane. Except for Hooper for some reason. Shhhh, don't tell Norwich.

If you want to look at their value in absence of the market forces which drive the stupid prices, then actually they're all pretty much worth whatever the selling club have committed to them. The rest is all about demand, surely? And Joao is what people want.

Yes but for those that SCORE

Hooper, Rhodes, McCormack etc all have scored plenty goals and not just over 26 games in which Jaoa has failed to do anyway.

We are valuing Jaoa the same as hooper and what we paid for Ferrestieri! Do you seriously think anyone would take him over the other two. Certainly not so the value has to be wrong.

Yes but for those that SCORE

Hooper, Rhodes, McCormack etc all have scored plenty goals and not just over 26 games in which Jaoa has failed to do anyway.

We are valuing Jaoa the same as hooper and what we paid for Ferrestieri! Do you seriously think anyone would take him over the other two. Certainly not so the value has to be wrong.

If Hooper was Joao's age and on Joao's contact, I'd want a price around £10m. He isn't, so he's cheaper - but still underpriced, imo.

Forestieri is worth more now than when we bought him. He didn't play that regularly for Watford last year and they wanted rid, and this year he's the best player for a playoff side.

All these things have an effect on their value, and you can't really separate them from a 'real' value, because their value is inherently based on the current market.