Sign in to follow this  
Bluey9

Dermot Gallagher Analysis of Dissalowed Leeds Goal !

Im assuming Fatty had an Arsen Wenger moment when his centre half mugged fessi in the box and wrestled him to the floor in ther first half , but no pen was given.

The ref that was on Talk Sport today also said it should have been disallowed- he quoted rule 3 but hey who cares what actual referees think

you mean wasn't given!

Typo!  or you could say it was given in Leeds favour!   spooky how it was on virtually the same spot though. Love how it is headed "accidental"....my ass!

Edited by lesbarbeux

I've never seen anything like it, I was too busy watching Forrestieri walking off then heard the cheer.

Watching the highlights the ref even looked back and I'm sure could clearly see him still walking off. You either book him or run over telling him to get off, not let the game continue!

Really poor game from the ref all game, and when we say that after winning a game it must mean he was poo poo!

I've never seen anything like it, I was too busy watching Forrestieri walking off then heard the cheer.

Watching the highlights the ref even looked back and I'm sure could clearly see him still walking off. You either book him or run over telling him to get off, not let the game continue!

Really poor game from the ref all game, and when we say that after winning a game it must mean he was poo poo!

That's what I thought, ref trying to teach us a lesson for timewasting, couldn't wait to give the goal despite a handball, then he thought

"Oh sh*t it's on TV, better consult the 4th official."

Edited by marconi

Anyways - we can claim it back for that Andy Ritchie handball equaliser at Elland Road, about 30 years ago!

If my sympathy for Leeds were a parking meter, it'd be pointed at 1/2 a minute to go.

...Ut fallere pergis, cadis ...

Evans is covering up for his own ineptitude, if he'd have told his players to just pick the ball up and carry it over the line they'd have scored LOADS and no referee on earth would have had the audacity to chop all of their goals off, it'd have been too blatant a sign of the agenda against Leeds United. You see it all the time, teams picking the ball up and running over the line with it... all the time.

No no no dermott, the football leagues corrupt, f'ck the rules lol

:ghoulguy: fatty rules OK

Bloody hell you don't need to be a referee To know that basic rule. Although you would think a championship referee and manager WOULD know the rules

evans couldn't see clearly for the 'elvis' burger he'd got...

No mention of chop offs.

Well Steve Evans has seen it many times

From the shithouse window

Proper very lol 'd that

Hope one day Leeds are subbing the keeper and as he almost gets off the ref decides he's going to just play on.

It happens all the time though. Players going off slowly so the ref just gets on with the game. All the time. Goals aren't just chopped off for that. Not chopped off. That's a new one. Chopped off.

Play cannot resume until the substitution has been completed, and the oncoming player cannot enter the pitch until the substituted player has left. So how on earth can refs legally "just get on with the game"?

Did anyone notice Mickey Grays tongue in cheek comment on the FLS on Saturday night. He said Evans had had to go to the toilet and he was gone so long his number 2 had to explain what had happened!!

unlike his tail.

lol

Did anyone notice Mickey Grays tongue in cheek comment on the FLS on Saturday night. He said Evans had had to go to the toilet and he was gone so long his number 2 had to explain what had happened!!

Urgh!! Evans has talking turds........cue the photoshop boys!

I am somewhat confused.

Mr Cheeseburger Evans said Fernando took 'four days to get off the pitch'

Yet he was speaking only hours after the game had finished

Gotcha Stevie!

I don't think we could have complained if FF was booked for taking his time when being subbed.

Ref got it right in the end but made a completes pigs ear of it before hand.