Dermot Gallagher Analysis of Dissalowed Leeds Goal !

I've never seen anything like it, I was too busy watching Forrestieri walking off then heard the cheer.

Watching the highlights the ref even looked back and I'm sure could clearly see him still walking off. You either book him or run over telling him to get off, not let the game continue!

Really poor game from the ref all game, and when we say that after winning a game it must mean he was poo poo!

I've never seen anything like it, I was too busy watching Forrestieri walking off then heard the cheer.

Watching the highlights the ref even looked back and I'm sure could clearly see him still walking off. You either book him or run over telling him to get off, not let the game continue!

Really poor game from the ref all game, and when we say that after winning a game it must mean he was poo poo!

That's what I thought, ref trying to teach us a lesson for timewasting, couldn't wait to give the goal despite a handball, then he thought

"Oh sh*t it's on TV, better consult the 4th official."

Edited by marconi

Evans is covering up for his own ineptitude, if he'd have told his players to just pick the ball up and carry it over the line they'd have scored LOADS and no referee on earth would have had the audacity to chop all of their goals off, it'd have been too blatant a sign of the agenda against Leeds United. You see it all the time, teams picking the ball up and running over the line with it... all the time.

It happens all the time though. Players going off slowly so the ref just gets on with the game. All the time. Goals aren't just chopped off for that. Not chopped off. That's a new one. Chopped off.

Play cannot resume until the substitution has been completed, and the oncoming player cannot enter the pitch until the substituted player has left. So how on earth can refs legally "just get on with the game"?

Did anyone notice Mickey Grays tongue in cheek comment on the FLS on Saturday night. He said Evans had had to go to the toilet and he was gone so long his number 2 had to explain what had happened!!

Urgh!! Evans has talking turds........cue the photoshop boys!