Tennis lands back down under

darra

Been watching tennis since the amateur days of Laver Rosewall Taylor et al. Djokovic is one of the few players I find it difficult to like. He's a brilliant player but for me there is always that doubt of how he has got to where he is. It's rumoured that he uses blood purification, juries out as to whether it should be legal to do so. He was a very good player who seemed to become unbeatable in a relatively short space of time and that's where the doubt comes in. how?

I think Murray needs to find a new coach. Becker has undoutably improved Djokovic and Federer seems to have found a new lease of life with Ivan Ljubicic. Murray has improved but not massively if I were him i'd get on the phone to Lendl.

Lendl doesn't need it, but I agree Murray does need somebody to step in

Nobody is going to teach Andy Murray anything he doesn't know about tennis, but he needs to get into a mindset where he doesn't just hope he beats Djokovic, but actually believes he's going to, in the opening 3 games of this, you could see there was only 1 bloke believed he was going to win

Maybe the best person to ring is this "mind coach" Johanna Konta has been working with

Edited by Lee A

Lendl doesn't need it, but I agree Murray does need somebody to step in

Nobody is going to teach Andy Murray anything he doesn't know about tennis, but he needs to get into a mindset where he doesn't just hope he beats Djokovic, but actually believes he's going to, in the opening 3 games of this, you could see there was only 1 bloke believed he was going to win

Maybe the best person to ring is this "mind coach" Johanna Konta has been working with

Murray already has a psychiatrist on board but agree with your post. A good service  coach to sort out his second serve wouldnt go amiss either.

It is a shame because tennis needs him at the moment, he's the only one who, were he at his best, could go shot for shot with Djokovic at the moment

Good to see Del Potro back this week though, missed out on reaching a final but another player who's been badly missed

Edited by Lee A