Jordan Rhodes ...... Sky sports understands ....

EXCLUSIVE: I can confirm rhodes HAS scored for Blackman today.. #swfc #scenes #NoToRhodes

SWFC Transfer Centre â€@DanielLawton3  3m

i can also confirm Rhodes price has just increased by £1.3 million because of him scoring against top flight Newport County! #swfc

EXCLUSIVE: I can confirm rhodes HAS scored for Blackman today.. #swfc #scenes #NoToRhodes

SWFC Transfer Centre â€@DanielLawton3  3m

i can also confirm Rhodes price has just increased by £1.3 million because of him scoring against top flight Newport County! #swfc

F*****n Hilarious.

Is Rhodes any better than Hooper, the Hooper we've seen recently that is.

The answer to that question is very telling and I think we all know they are very similar yet have a different price tag and a different requirement for wages.   

No brainer, assuming either are realistic targets.

Said it already but Blackburn are severely bob ba.

If Rhodes is worth 12 million. I'm worth at least 125k.

What has Blackburn being 'bob ba' got to do with JR not being worth a certain amount?

The more i read of the valuation 'experts' on here, the more the old adage of 'knowing the cost of everything but the value of nowt' rings true. 

What has Blackburn being 'bob ba' got to do with JR not being worth a certain amount?

The more i read of the valuation 'experts' on here, the more the old adage of 'knowing the cost of everything but the value of nowt' rings true.

Is that right aye!😂