Next weekends games!

Really looking forward to my first away game at Reading next weekend! Hope we're taking a few?

Looking at the rest of the Championship fixtures, there are two games which could have a massive bearing on our position!

Burnley vs Derby

Ipswich vs Birmingham

What would be the best results for us from these games? Draws all round?

Really hope we can kick on from our win at Fulham. Another 3 points would be a massive confidence boost.

Yep, happy with draws elsewhere, but can see Burnley being too good for a struggling Derby.

If Derby lose its 1 point from 15........cue meltdown.

Really hope we can kick on from our win at Fulham. Another 3 points would be a massive confidence boost.

Yep, happy with draws elsewhere, but can see Burnley being too good for a struggling Derby.

If Derby lose its 1 point from 15........cue meltdown.

It would be the annual Derby free fall

I went to Reading last year. We lost 0-2. (Will Keane up front)

Was at home v Reading this season, where we managed a very late draw (Sougou I think)

this game, I feel will be a different result tho

We're more settled & confident. Should be a comfortable win.

Reading is an awful place to get to and last year it was up there with the worst away days of the season. It was quiet, we got battered and i got over charged at the Pizza Hut near the stadium.

We owe them a performance but they have some top players in Norwood and Mccleary. I'd take a point right now.

If we don't win on Saturday we can forget automatic

poor negativity there look at derbys form atm and there still 3rd to be honest we should be happy whats happened  this year ,

were only 15 points off where we was at the end of the season last year i for one am loving this year and will stay positive and see where we are in the last 3 games of the season WAWAW

I'm taking my good lady to the Reading match for our 35th wedding anniversary ( she can't wait)

Staying at The Madejski Stadium Hotel ...£85 for a double room on match day... flippin' good I'd say.

If we loose I'm going to trash the room like a rock star.

Really like this type of post. Many will say only look at your own games. I disagree, and always like looking at who the other contenders are playing.

Unless you are PSG this season, other results do matter.

A great example of this is when we went on our streak of draws in December. Teams around us did no better so we actually kept pace.