Hutchinson ...

The Boy Hutchinson is a superb centre half. He's reading of the game is better than any of the others IMO.

But as many have said, his appearence on the team sheet in midfield give the likes of Bananaman and Lee the opportunity to bomb on from midfield and score goals and be more of acreative threat.

Quite simply we could do with two of him and I think it's high time that Mr Chansiri invested in some Kryptonian technology to ensure that we can safey clone him.

A team with him at both number 4 & 5 would surely be the missing piece of the jigsaw and all but confirm our promotion to the promised land.

gallery_36559_258_12356.jpg

I like Hutchinson in midfield, although while we are without Turner and Lees, he's the best man for the job alongside Loovens When he plays midfield though, we lose Forestieri from that wide left role, although he didn't do too badly in his more central role Playing in midfield, Hutchinson allows more scope for the other midfielders, and the full backs to get forward, but probably means we'll go 4-3-3 again

I prefer him at centre half. Good player, but at cente half he seems less rash, but more importantly, it allows Bannan to play in centre mid where he is more effective and likewise, Forrestieri who can then play on the left.

And, dare I say it, Hooper looks more comfortable in a central pairing. Nice to have genuine options though

I prefer him at centre half. Good player, but at cente half he seems less rash, but more importantly, it allows Bannan to play in centre mid where he is more effective and likewise, Forrestieri who can then play on the left.

I disagree.  When Hutchinson plays centre-half it chains Bannan to the midfield anchor role but when Hutchinson plays Midfield anchor it frees Bannan to play wherever and however he wants. 

I disagree.  When Hutchinson plays centre-half it chains Bannan to the midfield anchor role but when Hutchinson plays Midfield anchor it frees Bannan to play wherever and however he wants. 

Suspect they were hoping that Lopez would do that job, but so far it's not really worked out.