Guest King_SWFC

Some people just love to bleat. It could have been a tenner and I doubt this King geezer would have turned up.

If it was ten pounds I would have gone.

Guest King_SWFC

I take it you're basing the 'Crap atmosphere' from watching it on the box.

You're talking garbage pal. The atmosphere was rocking.

And while we're on the subject who are you to state the 'Club needs to decide' anything

The club don't need to decide jack s**t.

The club are now mainly getting it right and the players are a delight to watch.

Everyone i came across leaving the Kop was buzzing and then when you log on here it's f****n negative central.

Look at Bannan's tweets straight after the game and take a leaf out of his book!!

I've been nothing but positive about Wednesday today following the game. The ticket price issue won't change off the back of one result.

To add some perspective last time we played Leeds when we were in a similar position was  1983/84 when Sgt Wilko's team steam roller the division. Attendance that day was 27k, not on telly and back in the days when we could stand. Well done today all who went decent turnout.

Seems odd time to sell them everyone is skint in January- why not make it till the end of February

Because it's not geared to sell as many season tickets as possible at that price, it's to justify the prices they will charge.

They could keep this offer until May, propelled could set money aside.

It's this time of year and limited so they can point to it when the next phase is close to this seasons phase 3 prices.

Guest King_SWFC

How many times have you been to Hillsborough ?

Quite a few considering I had a season ticket for near enough 20 years and have been attending fairly regularly since.

Because it's not geared to sell as many season tickets as possible at that price, it's to justify the prices they will charge.

They could keep this offer until May, propelled could set money aside.

It's this time of year and limited so they can point to it when the next phase is close to this seasons phase 3 prices.

Just like the phase 1 tickets for next season were going to be the same price as phase 3 for this?

Good attendance I thought -

Credit to the club for the superb offer that they put on.

I've been quick to criticise but only correct that they get praised in equal measure.

First victory I've seen at Hillsborough - delighted that it was against them!

Whilst I understand the reasons for the figure, I refuse to accept it was a 'good' attendance.

We're really on our way back, big time, playing one of our rivals.

The weather, media coverage and trivial bickering surronding the prices shouldn't hold back the primal urge to want to watch us.

I wouldn't mind, but the next time a 'fan' tells me that we'd fill the ground upon promotion - I'm simply gonna call bullshit.

Whilst I understand the reasons for the figure, I refuse to accept it was a 'good' attendance.

We're really on our way back, big time, playing one of our rivals.

The weather, media coverage and trivial bickering surronding the prices shouldn't hold back the primal urge to want to watch us.

I wouldn't mind, but the next time a 'fan' tells me that we'd fill the ground upon promotion - I'm simply gonna call bullshit.

Rivals for what?...Promotion?..

I don't see Leeds as owt different to most tbh....I notice you miss out the f.ookin' kick off time..which is always a put off...and as you say...live on TV

Now if you see we filled the ground ON the telly versus Arsenal...We filled the ground OFF the telly versus Wycombe..I honestly don't see where you are coming from Arthur...

I'm not saying we would sell out every other week on promotion...

But if we went up and played ..Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City , Everton, Man Utd , Spurs, Newcastle, etc first few games of the season..it would be a sell out...

Unless it was 12:30..on the telly

Rivals for what?...Promotion?..

I don't see Leeds as owt different to most tbh....I notice you miss out the f.ookin' kick off time..which is always a put off...and as you say...live on TV

Now if you see we filled the ground ON the telly versus Arsenal...We filled the ground OFF the telly versus Wycombe..I honestly don't see where you are coming from Arthur...

I'm not saying we would sell out every other week on promotion...

But if we went up and played ..Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City , Everton, Man Utd , Spurs, Newcastle, etc first few games of the season..it would be a sell out...

Unless it was 12:30..on the telly

But when you listen to Wednesday fans, and the insistance on us being MASSIVE etc etc...

Our following can be style over substance.

Brilliant away, average at home.

But when you listen to Wednesday fans, and the insistance on us being MASSIVE etc etc...

Our following can be style over substance.

Brilliant away, average at home.

Ahh right you take the MASSIVE thing seriously?...fair enough...but that wasn't the question was it...You call bulls *t on Wednesday selling out at home in the Prem...when we have already sold out against Wycombe in the 3rd  tier and Arsenal in the league cup...