Great attendance considering the crap POTD prices, but a crap atmosphere. The club needs to decide if it wants a bouncing Hillsborough with less revenue or a flat Hillsborough with more revenue.

I take it you're basing the 'Crap atmosphere' from watching it on the box.

You're talking garbage pal. The atmosphere was rocking.

And while we're on the subject who are you to state the 'Club needs to decide' anything

The club don't need to decide jack s**t.

The club are now mainly getting it right and the players are a delight to watch.

Everyone i came across leaving the Kop was buzzing and then when you log on here it's f****n negative central.

Look at Bannan's tweets straight after the game and take a leaf out of his book!!

Watched first half in a bubble bath, Second in my dressing gown.

Bubble bath lol

I now have an image of Tas as Noel Coward puffing on a long cigarillo through a 20s style cigarette holder draped in a silken dressing gown.

I take it you're basing the 'Crap atmosphere' from watching it on the box.

You're talking garbage pal. The atmosphere was rocking.

And while we're on the subject who are you to state the 'Club needs to decide' anything

The club don't need to decide jack s**t.

The club are now mainly getting it right and the players are a delight to watch.

Everyone i came across leaving the Kop was buzzing and then when you log on here it's f****n negative central.

Look at Bannan's tweets straight after the game and take a leaf out of his book!!

I was with you until that bit. What a load of nonsense. There's a very positive vibe on here today.

Great attendance considering the crap POTD prices, but a crap atmosphere. The club needs to decide if it wants a bouncing Hillsborough with less revenue or a flat Hillsborough with more revenue.

Considering we are winning in the flat atmosphere, I don't think they'll be overly inclined to change things unfortunately.

3rd home game in 7 days, early KO, live FREE on TV, cold day, medium to high ticket prices, just after Christmas,opponents in mid table mediocrity with fans reputation for violence, our season tickets on sale,  and STILL the 9th highest crowd in England.