Hooper - the talks are over. Welcome back to SWFC

I don't think Chansiri will f*ck about with this deal, not that he has with anything.

The football club want promotion, Hooper is a goalscorer and will help fire us up, he's available, he's already up to speed with our team & management and he wants to stay.

DC will get the deal done.

Hope Norwich don't start moving the goalposts.

Norwich have been rumored to be in for Steven Naismith and having just lost Grabban back to Bournemouth it might all move along nicely.

It's a no brainer for us - we get a player who's scoring, knows the team and is pretty much approaching the best years of his career.

He would be a fantastic signing for us and a real statement of intent.

Edited by WatfordOwl

This one might go down to the wire. Could see us being without him for a couple of weeks in between sadly

But worst case only one league match, Reading.

Hope we get the deal done before Leeds. Would be a fantastic boost to him, team and fans ahead of such a massive game.

So everyone now knows he's worth having around yeah? No more send him back now threads? Realist, Vulva? In all seriousness there's still a group behind us that slag him all game

For £35k a week we could probably get both Wickham and Bamford on loan to the end of the season, now thatwould be exciting !

lol, ones on nearly double that and playing and the other is over rated

If we get Hooper for 2-3 million it's an absolute steal bearing in mind Rhodes is quoted at 3-4 times that amount

Chansiri: Who-per?

Carvalhal: He's the one, his club are pushing for 2 or 3 Million tho...

Chansiri: I thought we wanted Rhodes. Whatever, (reaches in pocket) I only have little Att's pocket money on me but that should   cover it.