Don't let Colin's song die ......... Steve Evans is a worthy heir!

We need to throw him off his game with some devastating news!

No no,

No no no no

No no no no,

No no

Theirs no pies left!

No no,

No no no no

No no no no,

No no

Theirs no pies left!

No, no pies left Steve Evans you twát

You gobbled them up

Because your too fat

Steve, Steve Evans you ate them all up

You won't win the league!

And you won't win the cup!

*btw I'm fully aware that this is an awful attempt lol

I'm sorry, I find myself defending the indefensible here but Fatty Evans is not fit to lace Colin's boots.

Colin is a hate figure because he hates us but deep down in places we don't like to talk about in the beer tent, most of us respect Colin's achievements, his loyalty to the Pigs, his honesty and his no bullshit approach. We might love to hate him but much as it pains us, we have a grudging respect.

Steve Evans is none of those things. He is just a fat, eyeliner wearing, hair bleaching sleezy crooked fanny.

Have to agree with this wholeheartedly....met him a few times when he was at Plymouth and I lived in South Devon, on one occasion I spent an hilarious evening enjoying Owls/Blunts banter with him and others. Dead straight guy with a wicked sense of humour who quietly does more than his fair share of charity work and a devoted family man to boot. Have to say, I actually quite like the bloke...........Fatso on the other hand, I can't see any redeeming features.

Steve Evans is illegitimate

He aint got no birth certificate

He's so fat he can't see his own dik

Big, fat, ugly bast@rd!!!!

He deserves this as he hates us so much, although we don't give a sheet about the big burger munching loser, he demands his own hate song, the beetroot faced womble.

Have to agree with this wholeheartedly....met him a few times when he was at Plymouth and I lived in South Devon, on one occasion I spent an hilarious evening enjoying Owls/Blunts banter with him and others. Dead straight guy with a wicked sense of humour who quietly does more than his fair share of charity work and a devoted family man to boot. Have to say, I actually quite like the bloke...........Fatso on the other hand, I can't see any redeeming features.

THIS!   You could have a laugh with Colin if you met him in a Cornwall cafe.  As for Evans, you'd not be able to get in the cafe.

We need to throw him off his game with some devastating news!

No no,

No no no no

No no no no,

No no

Theirs no pies left!

No no,

No no no no

No no no no,

No no

Theirs no pies left!

No, no pies left Steve Evans you twát

You gobbled them up