Sign in to follow this  
Sam779

Birmingham away ticket details

2,800 in the end mate.

I wish you ran the official site. 

Surely we'll be sent some more, Wolves got the whole stand.

Normal allocation is 3000 and the whole stand is 4500, So at least we should have another batch of 1000 sent if we've only sold 2000

Can't see us getting many if any more if there's some Brum season ticket holders in other side of that stand.

This is from fans football grounds guide..........

Away supporters are housed on one side of the Gil Merrick Stand, which is at one end of the stadium in the lower tier. The normal allocation is 3,000 tickets, but this can be increased to around 4,500 for cup games (when the whole of the lower tier is allocated). There are Birmingham fans housed above the away supporters, as well as to the other side of the stand. 

I'm looking for 1 adult ticket for the match.

Please direct message me if you have a ticket available.

Can't see us getting many if any more if there's some Brum season ticket holders in other side of that stand.

This is from fans football grounds guide..........

Away supporters are housed on one side of the Gil Merrick Stand, which is at one end of the stadium in the lower tier. The normal allocation is 3,000 tickets, but this can be increased to around 4,500 for cup games (when the whole of the lower tier is allocated). There are Birmingham fans housed above the away supporters, as well as to the other side of the stand. 

Brum season ticket holders got moved from that stand a couple of years ago mate; I think that article is outdated. 

Another 300 tickets going on sale early next week.

Details not announced yet, got this info off someone I know who works at ticket office.

• Agree 1

Ticket office tweeted earlier no more tickets for Brum, strange this as someone who works in ticket office told us Saturday that we was getting another 300 tickets.