The true Yorkshire Minion Leeds United AFC

OMFG, Pauli! Where did you get that HORRIFIC picture? Even I am moved to sympathy for the poor b*stards. I know from long personal experience that the place is a reeking, dope fumes pit but that image can only be the result of lengthy and frequent crystal meth use. TBH, I always suspected things would get that low for them. I bet those poor sods are still teenagers.

Keep them away from me!! :laugh:

What I really love about Leeds is that they're still convinced Man United are their main rivals :)  That alone shows how deluded they are. Their support is embarrassing for a city that size with only one club in it too.  And if you measure current success vs population, they're probably the worse club in Europe right now.  

Sam Byram leaves Leeds to go to Everton. Luvvly jubbly, spend the money next week kids.

3 pts for the owls.

Selling their best player, a right back, just before they play against a left sided attacker who "didn't have the right mentality" to join Leeds. Obviously Cellino must have actually meant that he had a goalscoring, winning mentality.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-end-interest-in-forestieri-1-7433663

OMFG, Pauli! Where did you get that HORRIFIC picture? Even I am moved to sympathy for the poor b*stards. I know from long personal experience that the place is a reeking, dope fumes pit but that image can only be the result of lengthy and frequent crystal meth use. TBH, I always suspected things would get that low for them. I bet those poor sods are still teenagers.

Keep them away from me!! :laugh:

I found it on the internet and messed about with it.

The original is a photo of two nice young men who just happen to be Leeds fans.

Photoshop has some nice tools for removing blemishes - unless you run them using negative values.

I also wrote a routine that removes teeth at random.

Selling their best player, a right back, just before they play against a left sided attacker who "didn't have the right mentality" to join Leeds. Obviously Cellino must have actually meant that he had a goalscoring, winning mentality.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-end-interest-in-forestieri-1-7433663

I seriously hope that Carlos reminds Fernando of this as part of the team talk. Would be a brilliant day for him to finally get that hat-trick.