Derby or Birmingham

Its a boring day in between fixtures with a lull in the transfer window, so humour me.

Derby v Birmingham Saturday.

What would you prefer:-

Derby lose so we close or maintain the gap from current - 7 points

Birmingham lose so we increase or maintain the gap from current + 2 points

The cliche "I dont care what other teams do" gets you a mild electric shock from your keyboard.

We have an important game on saturday and will be our hardest test so far leeds always get a result at hillsborough add steve evans fearing them up for it.

Prefer them to draw but if i had to pick a winner i would go with derby because they are already 7 points infront so it matters less than brum getting infront of us

We have an important game on saturday and will be our hardest test so far leeds always get a result at hillsborough add steve evans fearing them up for it.

Prefer them to draw but if i had to pick a winner i would go with derby because they are already 7 points infront so it matters less than brum getting infront of us

Apart from 11th January 2014 of course?

Its a boring day in between fixtures with a lull in the transfer window, so humour me.

Derby v Birmingham Saturday.

What would you prefer:-

Derby lose so we close or maintain the gap from current - 7 points

Birmingham lose so we increase or maintain the gap from current + 2 points

The cliche "I dont care what other teams do" gets you a mild electric shock from your keyboard.

I DON'T CAR ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ