Gary Hooper and other things

It was a win.

I enjoy wins.

I also saw three home goals - two well worked goals and one smashed from about 500 yards away.

I enjoy goals.

I also saw Forestieri have his shirt ripped...and saw a lot of chest. 

Happy days for FO.

I enjoyed most of the things above.

Hate long-range goals though, proper rubbish. Shouldn't count.

You didn't enjoy it? Really?

always enjoy a win said earlier in other threads the FF strike was worth the admission but i think for me it was more accurate to say frustrated than we couldn't take them to the cleaners after the first goal instead yet again conceding a poor goal quickly seemed to kill the crowd too

oh and watching madine trot around jumping unchallenged and could easily have had 3 

I enjoyed most of the things above.

Hate long-range goals though, proper rubbish. Shouldn't count.

:manager: 

had an interesting discussion about just how long our  goal highlights will be at the end of the season  we've seen 3 x 20 -30 yrd strikes in a week 

i thought hooper was poor just as i always thought mark bright was but fair play to him coz like brighty he didnt go and hide after missing the easy chances and the third goal was a stunner .......

If Lucas had done what Hooper did this evening, we would be raving about him. He would be worth £15m again.

Hooper was immense tonight.

Off to bed now, a very happy Owl. An evening spoiled only by the fact that I have to fast tonight so cant have a drink to celebrate my relief and delight.