Gary Hooper and other things

Very unselfish of Hoops at the end slotting it back to Joao. Could have had a crack. Though Sasso and Loovens were poor today. Bannan was pretty much saving their arsed playing as a 3rd centreback

Very unselfish of Hoops at the end slotting it back to Joao. Could have had a crack. Though Sasso and Loovens were poor today. Bannan was pretty much saving their arsed playing as a 3rd centreback

Scored 2, one of the worst players on the pitch, should have had 5,wednesday played naive when in front, Wellington silva (who, exactly) best player on pitch, worth a punt whoever he is. Madine scored without trying to score. All in all, a win is a win, skin of teeth or not

We didnt play brilliantly , our defending was poor but we got 3 vital points and have closed right up on the 5th and 6th place .

some people are never happy

Scored 2, one of the worst players on the pitch, should have had 5,wednesday played naive when in front, Wellington silva (who, exactly) best player on pitch, worth a punt whoever he is. Madine scored without trying to score. All in all, a win is a win, skin of teeth or not

You sound like that idiot sat behind me on the Kop.

Edited by owlZfan84

Madine was very good. Silva was too and TRotter bossed the midfield.

They played well we didn't but we got the result.

Hooper shows glimpses but for me still hasn't done enough to earn a perm move.

Dwight Gayle has today been made available for a move... I would break the bank to get him.