TONIGHT! The biggest Hirsty's Bar ever - with Waddle, Sheridan, Hirsty and Pearson

Guest mrbluesky

Could I make a suggestion? I know we are fundraising and don`t want it to be morbid but could we have a minutes silence for Darren Haige who has just lost his battle with cancer at a youg age.

Appoligies if speaking out of turn.

Guest Deleted member

Just a quick update - with over 250 tickets sold so far there are now just 29 left - if you're still unsure don't leave it too much longer 

This is a fantastic way to raise a large sum of money for a very good cause, while ensuring Wednesday fans have a great night thrown in too. I'm confident that at the count up we will be able to add £5k plus to the total. 

Can I please thank everybody who has bought a ticket, or even just shared the event on social media to ensure the tickets have sold so well. If you are going - I hope you have a fantastic night. 

Fantastic night! Surprise visit from our chairman and short speech - even greater respect for him now. Food was better than expected. Hirst was very funny. Great stories from Sheridan and Waddle. Son was very impressed - couldn't believe professional footballers spent half their lives pissed!

To cap it all over £6000.00 was raised. Well done to the auction item buyers - really generous.

So proud to be a Wednesdayite every day - even more so this morning.

WAWAW

Guest mrbluesky

Heard over £6k raised?

Well done everyone involved.

It's stuff like this that Wednesdayite can and do excel at when it is done and hopefully it becomes a fairly regular thing.

I was half asleep when reading this, I plussed by accident, can we stop the thinley veiled snipes please, Wednesdayite have had there ups and downs, but by and far have done more good than bad and I for one would like to give Wednesdayite and Nigel a massive pat on the back for this and all the good they do.

I am sure they don't need telling by you what they should be doing and if you want to make a positive impact then take part!!

Poor form by you (yet again)

Right back on track, a fantastic night, well done everyone involved!

I was half asleep when reading this, I plussed by accident, can we stop the thinley veiled snipes please, Wednesdayite have had there ups and downs, but by and far have done more good than bad and I for one would like to give Wednesdayite and Nigel a massive pat on the back for this and all the good they do.

I am sure they don't need telling by you what they should be doing and if you want to make a positive impact then take part!!

Poor form by you (yet again)

Right back on track, a fantastic night, well done everyone involved!

Errrrr... It was a genuine compliment, not a snipe.

The only one turning it negative here is you, directed at me. Can you stop the snipes at me please? :)

Errrrr... It was a genuine compliment, not a snipe.

The only one turning it negative here is you, directed at me. Can you stop the snipes at me please? :)

Look Deej   Why not just run the bath in anticipation , get the rubber duck race going and this will calm everyone down. Its a stressful world out here just now :rolleyes:

It was a great night...I was sat with Steve Basford so it was really nice to chat with him as it's been a long time since I've seen him...well done raising over £6k and, like the chairman said, we're a special club with special fans when it comes to stuff like this...hats off to everyone involved