Xpert Eleven - Owlstalk League, pin 161283

<<BOAST POST ALERT!!!>>

I joined two xperteleven seasons ago (around March this year) and have achieved back to back promotions (from the bottom league to the top league) with an ordinary squad. 

<<END OF BOAST POST>>

in in all seriousness, the point I am trying to make here is that you can achieve things in this game. The game engine is sophisticated enough to allow you to progress and achieve without having the best team/squad and you don’t need to buy packs or pay a subscription to “power up” or reach the next level. Having highly rated players can gain you an advantage but doesn’t guarantee one; I have been promoted ahead of teams with much better squads than mine. 

The other thing to note is that you can play this game by committing anything from five minutes to several hours per week and you’ll get something out of it. 

Give it it a go. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, shandypants said:

<<BOAST POST ALERT!!!>>

I joined two xperteleven seasons ago (around March this year) and have achieved back to back promotions (from the bottom league to the top league) with an ordinary squad. 

<<END OF BOAST POST>>

in in all seriousness, the point I am trying to make here is that you can achieve things in this game. The game engine is sophisticated enough to allow you to progress and achieve without having the best team/squad and you don’t need to buy packs or pay a subscription to “power up” or reach the next level. Having highly rated players can gain you an advantage but doesn’t guarantee one; I have been promoted ahead of teams with much better squads than mine. 

The other thing to note is that you can play this game by committing anything from five minutes to several hours per week and you’ll get something out of it. 

Give it it a go. 

Congratulations Shandypants

Very true, it is a very good game that is easy to understand and fun to play. Can be very quick and easy for those that don't have the time to play something like the new football managers

Although, maybe the game engine isn't the best as I got relegated (Looney's) - I refuse to admit it is my poor management haha 

On 11/01/2016 at 17:27, Sgt Wednesday said:

Evening Wednesdayites/Owlstalkers,

The Owlstalk season is over and Sheffield Winsday have won their first ever title.

We are looking for new managers who might have a spare 5 minutes a week to join our Owlstalk League.

The game is free of charge and very popular across the world, you are given a random team and you will be given a transfer budget.

Its all on you then, build a squad, keep the players you have in the squad or enter the transfer market and put your own team out, do you sign experience at the top of their game or do you develop young footballers?

A very competitive and rewarding manager game that is easy to play but difficult to master.

Come and join us, go to the Xpert Eleven home page www.xperteleven.com and enter the Owlstalk League pin 161283, the season will be starting soon. 

Any questions or queries give me a shout on this thread.

Cheers Gents/Ladies

• Like 1

Fed up of P&S issues, ostracized players, EFL sanctions etc etc ...

The Owlstalk Xpert Eleven is still going ... the current season has just finished so if anybody wants to join click the following link http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=161283

A season involves two games a week and a season lasts around 4 to 5 weeks

Free to play, anybody welcome 

On 12/03/2020 at 18:20, Hirstys Salopettes said:

Fed up of P&S issues, ostracized players, EFL sanctions etc etc ...

The Owlstalk Xpert Eleven is still going ... the current season has just finished so if anybody wants to join click the following link http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=161283

A season involves two games a week and a season lasts around 4 to 5 weeks

Free to play, anybody welcome 

oh.....sorry, didn't see you there, Jon lol

• Haha 1