Xpert Eleven - Owlstalk League, pin 161283

1 minute ago, Weshallovercome said:

Firstly I would get your team down to 15 players, I usually go I goalie, 5 defenders, 6 midfielders and 3 forwards.......otherwise it becomes too expensive to train them up.

If you've got any injury prone players, get rid of them first.......then diva, tough(too many red cards) and moody, used to like moodies but just lately they've been....erm....moody......other players of the game will have different ideas, so I'm only speaking for myself.

That's a start, if you have any other questions hdan, just ask, always willing to advise. 

Reight.......So How do I know you don't work for Doyen?

Ive looked at me squad....an' albeit ..I don't really know what I'm looking at...but theres some blue..an' a bit of green and a lot of uvver stuff to point at..I reckon I will have sussed it after a season or 2...If I give meself time...I could well sack meself after a couple of games...

Theres no room for sentiment when you're playing a game you never heard of, in a way that bears no resemblance to what it should be...

AND..A word of warning...I will be pickin' me squad by letting me cat walk across the keyboard...Cope wiv that..You Jose wannabees!

2 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Oh so now we get told our teams are probably crap and its pointless!!!

Who runs this,,,,,f.ookin' Sepp blatter?

lol

I'm going to try and give the new teams a skill boost so they're slightly less crap.

Although you have to bear in mind I'm only the admin by default as the original one jumped ship, so 'going to try' are the operative words.:Sid:

14 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Reight.......So How do I know you don't work for Doyen?

Ive looked at me squad....an' albeit ..I don't really know what I'm looking at...but theres some blue..an' a bit of green and a lot of uvver stuff to point at..I reckon I will have sussed it after a season or 2...If I give meself time...I could well sack meself after a couple of games...

Theres no room for sentiment when you're playing a game you never heard of, in a way that bears no resemblance to what it should be...

AND..A word of warning...I will be pickin' me squad by letting me cat walk across the keyboard...Cope wiv that..You Jose wannabees!

The blue is the player's skill and the green is their current form.

Edited by beano
Apostrophe

On 15/03/2019 at 18:39, Weshallovercome said:

Firstly I would get your team down to 15 players, I usually go I goalie, 5 defenders, 6 midfielders and 3 forwards.......otherwise it becomes too expensive to train them up.

If you've got any injury prone players, get rid of them first.......then diva, tough(too many red cards) and moody, used to like moodies but just lately they've been....erm....moody......other players of the game will have different ideas, so I'm only speaking for myself.

That's a start, if you have any other questions hdan, just ask, always willing to advise. 

Awesome, nice one mate

Looking forward to it :)

4 hours ago, Weshallovercome said:

I'm a frayed knot, shandy..........it's all a learning curve, just hope that someone outbids you at the death, which is what happens to me usually.

I’ve gotten away with it! Some other daft bugger has spent top dollar on a player with lots of special qualities but very little skill. I’ve had a touch of luck there!  Thanks WSO. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shandypants said:

I’ve played my first match (vs Dubai Owls). I noticed that Dubai made substitutions during the game. Are the substitutions done automatically via the game logic or can I make them myself? 

On the tactics page there is a tab for subs

You can ask assistant I think, sub all injured or set your own

• Thanks 1