The ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK bloke

I sit behind him in the Sarf -he's a Wednesdayite - he shouts encouragement to the team. He's a supporter. End of !  He makes more noise than the resst of the South put together :-)

That's not too difficult tho' is it ? :biggrin:

Edited by oldtawnyowl

Looking at some of the comments on here about directors, I think it's strange that they're only remembered for their part in the bad times.

I don't remember anyone one moaning about them when we were doing well under Jack, Howard or Big Ron. Some of these people were on the board then.

I've only ever met 2 directors in my life and they, like Roy Hattersley, were Wednesdayites through and through.

Just my opinion, guys, and comes from someone who had a ' Bored with the Board' sticker on his car in the 70s(?)

Guest Ferkorf

The blokes always had a screw loose.

I caught him letting my car tyres down last month because I parked in 'his' space near his flat.

Hes a very lonely old man, I always have a chat to him usually but he makes it difficult to pity him when he pulls stunts like that.

It wasn't too long ago he hit a neighbours cat with a garden rake breaking its sternum, he put the cat in his shed to hide the evidence thinking it would die.

Neighbour found the cat a few days later cost him £500 at the vets.

Bernard tried getting the neighbour done for kicking his shed door in lol

This is like the guy who buys a house next to a church and then compalins about the bells.

If the moaner had stood on as many bleak rainy kops back in the 70's and 80's as Bernard and the rest of us did there would be some respect for a guy who is a character, sometimes a pain but always an A1 supporter. He used to be called "Beardy Ben" back then.

He may be that, but he's a true blue. In the 70's,when we really were rubbish, he never missed. If we were at Exeter on a Tuesday, or Carlisle or Gillingham on a Friday, Bernard would be there. He's annoying, but if it's idiots your looking for check out the West wing of the North stand. There's a big difference between being annoying and being an idiot.

why are the west wing of the north idiots?

He's annoying, There's a big difference between being annoying and being an idiot.

The blokes always had a screw loose.

I caught him letting my car tyres down last month because I parked in 'his' space near his flat.

Hes a very lonely old man, I always have a chat to him usually but he makes it difficult to pity him when he pulls stunts like that.

It wasn't too long ago he hit a neighbours cat with a garden rake breaking its sternum, he put the cat in his shed to hide the evidence thinking it would die.

Neighbour found the cat a few days later cost him £500 at the vets.

Bernard tried getting the neighbour done for kicking his shed door in lol

i'd have been 'round with the hammer, and it wouldn't have been to mend shed door...