The ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK bloke

It was 3 years ago.....the bloke is 80.....cut him some slack.....he told Dakin to F off back tu't lane.......if everyone on here got banned for saying that Owlstalk would have to shut up shop......and while ever the likes of hattersley, and abacus Bob sit in the box abuse can fly as much as it wants for me

I agree. How "man of the people" Roy Hattersley can sit in the Directors Box is beyond me.

I remember him being in the news a few years ago for getting banned for a period but can't remember his name. Did he tell Bullen to F off or something? Anyone remember his name?

He used to sit on the West stand in the early 90s when the upper tier used to be split between us and the away fans. Ah those were the days... He was a complete nutter though!!!

I had the pleasure of sitting in front of him today. Absolutely hilarious but maybe not if you have to put up with him every week

I remember him being in the news a few years ago for getting banned for a period but can't remember his name. Did he tell Bullen to F off or something? Anyone remember his name?

He used to sit on the West stand in the early 90s when the upper tier used to be split between us and the away fans. Ah those were the days... He was a complete nutter though!!!

I had the pleasure of sitting in front of him today. Absolutely hilarious but maybe not if you have to put up with him every week

It was 3 years ago.....the bloke is 80.....cut him some slack.....he told Dakin to F off back tu't lane.......if everyone on here got banned for saying that Owlstalk would have to shut up shop......and while ever the likes of hattersley, and abacus Bob sit in the box abuse can fly as much as it wants for me

Fairly unsure 'abacus bob' doesn't sit in the box anymore, and Hattersley has put far more money Into the club that you've ever done. Might be worthwhile getting your facts straight prior to another one of your vitriolic, erratic and personal attacks.

Fairly unsure 'abacus bob' doesn't sit in the box anymore, and Hattersley has put far more money Into the club that you've ever done. Might be worthwhile getting your facts straight prior to another one of your vitriolic, erratic and personal attacks.

who mentioned money (and I'd love to know on what you base that statement) - Hattersley is a snake who was up the arse of the previous regime that ran this club in to the ground.....you feel free to defend him, I'll have my own opinion (which I think you'll find is shared by many making it far fro erratic)

Hatersley is a self promoting brown noser , who has used his status as a free meal ticket at the club for decades , Has his fair share of lady friends as well . 

Who could forget one of the previous ones who went on radio sheffield saying that she was robbed of £10.00 by a certain bucket collector when DA was in charge .

Hatersley is a self promoting brown noser , who has used his status as a free meal ticket at the club for decades , Has his fair share of lady friends as well .

Who could forget one of the previous ones who went on radio sheffield saying that she was robbed of £10.00 by a certain bucket collector when DA was in charge .

how dare you post such an erratic attack....Vulva will be after you

You really do need to be careful, posting what could be libelous statements on here.

All the previous directors have lifetime seats in the directors box. How they have the audacity is beyond me but there you go. Lower than a snakes belly the lot of them.

Disgraceful comment, and totally unnecessary.

why is he an idiot for shouting abuse at a directors box that needed abusing?.....some would say that abusing people face to face is more up front than abusing people under a false name on an Internet forum

Yeah, but they can be annoying barstards. At least when there was standing you could move away from them (or at least not go near them - they always are in the same place, standing or seated.

Only Ian & Lord Hattersley know how much money they have put into the club, so your statement is unfair. I do know that Ian pays for his own tickets home and away as for Lord Hattersley............................

Remember the bucket collection very clearly and they openly put money in the box. I saw this first hand. 

Edited by SouthernOwl24