The ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK bloke

I remember him being in the news a few years ago for getting banned for a period but can't remember his name. Did he tell Bullen to F off or something? Anyone remember his name?

I had the pleasure of sitting in front of him today. Absolutely hilarious but maybe not if you have to put up with him every week

Bernard. Got banned for shouting abuse at the director's box. Bloke's an idiot.

why is he an idiot for shouting abuse at a directors box that needed abusing?.....some would say that abusing people face to face is more up front than abusing people under a false name on an Internet forum

I sit behind him in the Sarf -he's a Wednesdayite - he shouts encouragement to the team. He's a supporter. End of ! He makes more noise than the resst of the South put together :-)

lol

He does to be fair. Out of interest, why does he call Carlos psycho?

why is he an idiot for shouting abuse at a directors box that needed abusing?.....some would say that abusing people face to face is more up front than abusing people under a false name on an Internet forum[/quote

Why on earth did people in the directors box NEED abusing?

why is he an idiot for shouting abuse at a directors box that needed abusing?.....some would say that abusing people face to face is more up front than abusing people under a false name on an Internet forum

I saw him jab a lady in the back with his walking stick. That, coupled with being sat in the same block as him on the South Stand for 3/4 seasons led me to believe that he was in fact an idiot.

Was this when Mandaric was in charge?

It was 3 years ago.....the bloke is 80.....cut him some slack.....he told Dakin to F off back tu't lane.......if everyone on here got banned for saying that Owlstalk would have to shut up shop......and while ever the likes of hattersley, and abacus Bob sit in the box abuse can fly as much as it wants for me

Bernard. Got banned for shouting abuse at the director's box. Bloke's an idiot.

He may be that, but he's a true blue. In the 70's,when we really were rubbish, he never missed. If we were at Exeter on a Tuesday, or Carlisle or Gillingham on a Friday, Bernard would be there. He's annoying, but if it's idiots your looking for check out the West wing of the North stand. There's a big difference between being annoying and being an idiot.