MARK DAVIES

Hey, I'm all for giving players with poor injury records a chance, as Sam has shown they tend to repay your faith... but worst case scenario is both him and Davies are out with long-term injuries at the same time, then we're stuffed

But that might not happen.

Doubt he'll cost a fortune.

Good player, worth a gamble.

Edited by SiJ

Hey, I'm all for giving players with poor injury records a chance, as Sam has shown they tend to repay your faith... but worst case scenario is both him and Davies are out with long-term injuries at the same time, then we're stuffed

That's the thing though, with our squad depth we'd be far from stuffed.

I thought he was an attacking mid?

Got a great strike on him.

He'd be a poor attacking mid if that's the case, 3 goals since the start of the 2013/2014 season (42 appearances) and 5 assists.

Nowt wrong with an attacking midfielder that just keeps the ball ticking over ala Bannan, but the problem is is that you don't really have space for more than one of them in your team at any one time!

If we've paid 700k for him it doesn't add up.

Injury prone and not Prem standard if we get promoted.

Played around a 100 Premier league games and still a good age, at 700k that seems quite a bargain if he stays fit.

But that might not happen.

Doubt he'll cost a fortune.

Good player, worth a gamble.

That's the thing though, with our squad depth we'd be far from stuffed.

Think I'm being panickity because I would have preferred Vela from there as cover in CM because he's got a longer lifespan on him. No doubting Davies is a decent player, I'm just letting my own personal feelings get in the way of expressing that

Edited by StudentOwl