Anyone watching the Wigan v Gillingham game?

Guest duediligence

Guest duediligence

Bradley Dack is a lovely player, would love to see him at Hillsborough. I have seen people mention him on here, but tonight is the first time seeing him play. 

Remember the first game of this season and Gillingham tonked s the Blunts 4-0? I certainly do cause I was 1 day I to my 14 day holiday at Lanzarote, sat around the one of the Pools winding up my Step Dad who supports United lol

Edited by ohgoditsjames

Bradley Dack is a lovely player, would love to see him at Hillsborough. I have seen people mention him on here, but tonight is the first time seeing him play. 

he's been mentioned a few times actually mate 

he's getting a few good mentions on twitter too

Guest duediligence

Should have buried that one on one, but he's a very good player. Busy, can put a foot in, lovely pass and breaks from centre midfield. Can certainly step up a level. 

Huge step up in class between pub league and championship, would never get a sniff of a start up against bazza/lee even Mcgugan etc

He reminds me of lines, technically decent for that level nothing more

He is more of a player than Lines. Lines didn't run! 

Never seen him play. Wigan appear to be struggling tonight without Wildschut - a winger they had on loan from Middlesbrough. His loan spell has ended and they are trying to sign him in a deal worth up to £1M. Seen him 2 or 3 times and he has looked like a good player, strong, quick can beat defenders and scores goals. Not sure he would get into a promotion chasing side but looks better than League 1.

Guest duediligence

Thank you Gills goalkeeper - netted me £100 on Wigan to score next goal. Ta

I had Gills -1, really fancied them. Feeling poo poo now! 

Accountant at a client company is a big Gills fan. Still reckons they will mess up but promised I will buy him a few bottles if they prevent Utd getting promoted