10 month payments on 2 & 3 year season tickets

Has anyone been in the shop yet and confirmed the deal with paying for the 2 & 3 year tickets?

Thinking about renewing for 2 years if it can be done in monthly payments like the 1 year tickets can on the site still.

Sorry if this is a covered topic but couldn't see anything immediately scanning through.

If I have one criticism of this years season ticket offerings, this is it.

The idea that our clubs appointed finance company charge 6.5% (arrangement) for offering credit over 10 months, yet the supporter is expected to offer the club 6 months credit (in terms of when the ticket can be used) on the first years ticket, 1.5 years credit on a 'two year contract' and 2.5 years credit on a 'three year contract' ... to save £20 / £30...

Edited by Koper

Had no idea there was a 6.5% fee. Quite disappointed reading that.

It's same each year. They offer 6 and 10 month payment plans but you pay a set up fee and its higher on the 10 month plan. Has been the last few years since I started doing it anyway

It's same each year. They offer 6 and 10 month payment plans but you pay a set up fee and its higher on the 10 month plan. Has been the last few years since I started doing it anyway

Probably just my ignorance! Always thought it was 0% for 10 months.

If I was looking at the 3-year season ticket, it would be purchased with an interest-free credit card. The 6.5% fee for 10 months is rubbish.

I was under the impression (maybe incorrectly) that you couldn't pay on credit card for a 3 year season ticket unless using the SWFC credit card.

Now im no expert as I don't use credit cards, but couldn't you pay your bank account the cost of a three year season ticket then swap credit cards to a interest free card on balance transfers then pay it of monthly that way whilst you get your ticket on your visa debit card?

Just an idea although its probably not that easy

Probably just my ignorance! Always thought it was 0% for 10 months.

The finance is 0% but they charge you an up front "set up fee" which last year was about £40 on my kop season ticket I think (been £30 or so before that) so I'm under the impression that its still 0% interest but the set up fee is now 6.5% of the financed amount, instead of a flat fee of £40 (or similar)

I'm going in the shop Saturday about it as its first time I'll have had chance since Carlos directly told me I have to sign up  :blush:

Once I know more I'll post more on here for those still not 100%

Not allowed to purchase on credit card.

Only way around that is to get a credit card that has cash back / cash transfer facility with zero %.

You can get a one year ST on a credit card. My question was regarding the interest free offer on the Owls Mastercard? Is that an option this year for a 1 year ST? Edited by apswfcowl