Sky sources - Alan judge

I don't think we did no.

he's out of our price range like adebeyor & rhodes are

the reality is we're signing players like mark davies instead for 700k

Our budget is ridiculously healthy, doesn't mean we have to overspend

I don't think we did no.

he's out of our price range like adebeyor & rhodes are

the reality is we're signing players like mark davies instead for 700k

Sorry to say but "think" is just a personal opinion / assumption based, which of course is fine as forums are based on them. However, your tone in the post is presenting more as facts, when in reality it's nothing like and just one's assumption.

I don't know if we did bid or not but unless we have the facts one way or the other, there's no other option than a splinter up the harris. :)

Edited by robster_owl

If the reports all be it on Brentfords fan site that Wednesday have offered to triple his wage then I think Wednesday are trying to unsettle the player perhaps provoking him into putting I a transfer request at which point might as well cash in on him while they can .

Guest wilyfox

derby wont be able to buy many more players and i think boro spunked most of theirs in the summer

Boro will probably sign a striker. Wouldn't surprise me if they do finally land Rhodes. With 52 points already on the board, another 35 would likely see them over the line. Rhodes would seem less of a gamble in their current position just over halfway through the season.

Boro will probably sign a striker. Wouldn't surprise me if they do finally land Rhodes. With 52 points already on the board, another 35 would likely see them over the line. Rhodes would seem less of a gamble in their current position just over halfway through the season.

boro mate reckons they are after McCormack

If the reports all be it on Brentfords fan site that Wednesday have offered to triple his wage then I think Wednesday are trying to unsettle the player perhaps provoking him into putting I a transfer request at which point might as well cash in on him while they can .

If Brentford haven't accepted our transfer offer, how could we have got to the wage negotiations? If we'd been discussing wages with judge, then that would be tapping up.

Rubbish that Brentford's fans know what we'd offer Judge.

If Brentford haven't accepted our transfer offer, how could we have got to the wage negotiations? If we'd been discussing wages with judge, then that would be tapping up.

Somebody from the club or Doyen Sports makes an unofficial call to Judge's agent & asks him how much Judge earns. Agent tells them & they say "He could earn 3 times that at Sheffield Wednesday". Agent thinks about his cut from a transfer & rubs his hands. Not strictly within the rules but it goes off all the time.

So tapping up doesn't happen in football ? I'm sure your right .

Somebody from the club or Doyen Sports makes an unofficial call to Judge's agent & asks him how much Judge earns. Agent tells them & they say "He could earn 3 times that at Sheffield Wednesday". Agent thinks about his cut from a transfer & rubs his hands. Not strictly within the rules but it goes off all the time.

Your spot on there .

Guest wilyfox

boro mate reckons they are after McCormack

Quite possible. I can see them doing something substantial to try and ensure they get over the line.