Sky sources - Alan judge

3 year aggregate and no more than £13M loss a season isn't it.

But each transfer, take Forestieri on a 3 year contract would only count as £1M a year transfer spend. (I think he's on a 4 year deal but said 3 for the easy maths).

Anyone think this could be the reason behind the 3 year season ticket?

Anyone think this could be the reason behind the 3 year season ticket?

I think our transfer budget is exactly the reason we now have the ability to purchase a 3 year ST. As I see it, DC is trying to get as much money up front as possible and then take the "hit" on ST sales when we are in the PL.

To me this offer is very significant, because it again emphasises the desire of the Chairman to get us promoted. DC has already said he want us back there by 2017 and has splashed the cash already this season. I think he already knows what needs to be spent to get us there, but we need to get there within 2 or 3 seasons or his investment may not reap the rewards he wants and needs.

This offer is suggesting that any money raised will be added to the budget DC already has ring-fenced and will gives us a greater chance of hitting the 2017 target. Once in the PL, if we make it, careful budgetting will see the money spent paid back in just one season.

Yeah I thought the same.

Makes sense.

That's it then. Went to the ticket office yesterday seven tickets for full ham, an extra one for Leeds and a three year st purchased. Sure I was leaving the lass in the ticket office was on the phone to someone saying " we can go to 6.2 m now "

Brentford to offer Judge new deal to ward off suitors

Brentford plan to offer a new deal to Alan Judge in a bid to tie down the midfielder’s long-term future.

The Irishman has been one of the Bees’ best performers this term and tops the scoring charts with 10 goals.

Judge’s exploits have attracted the attention of a string of sides, with Championship rivals Sheffield Wednesday seeing an offer fall well short of the club’s £6million valuation earlier this week.

The 27-year-old has just 18 months remaining on his contract at Griffin Park, but Bees chiefs are poised to table improved terms in an attempt to nail him down. 

If they think AJ is worth £6mill when he has 18 months left on his contract they want to give their head a wobble.

He'll reject the contract offer, forcing Brentford to cash in and will have him for about £3/4mill by the end of Jan.

:ghoulguy:

Brentford to offer Judge new deal to ward off suitors

Brentford plan to offer a new deal to Alan Judge in a bid to tie down the midfielder’s long-term future.

The Irishman has been one of the Bees’ best performers this term and tops the scoring charts with 10 goals.

Judge’s exploits have attracted the attention of a string of sides, with Championship rivals Sheffield Wednesday seeing an offer fall well short of the club’s £6million valuation earlier this week.

The 27-year-old has just 18 months remaining on his contract at Griffin Park, but Bees chiefs are poised to table improved terms in an attempt to nail him down. 

They would say that, just read that there owner is an hedge fund manager and gambler hes trying to get the most. they'll except £4m surely. Brentford  :columbo:

Guest SnookerOwl

I just fear that this could become a bidding war with the other big championship clubs (Derby, Boro etc). 

I hope we can get a deal done quickly. 

Guest SnookerOwl

was always out of our price range wasn't he

move on

Why is he out of our price range?

Didn't we put a £10m bid in for Ross McCormack in the summer?