Sky sources - Alan judge

I think he's one of those that can play anywhere across the midfield in an attacking sense, but as someone who's naturally more of a central midfielder he plays quite narrow when he's out wide. Very similar to Wallace in that sense who will play very narrow on the right as he's left footed- so certainly Judge regardless where he played across our midfield would fit in naturally to the formation and playing style

If we miss out on Alan Judge, Craig Noone sounds like a similar type of player, he might be worth considering as a cheaper option?

Essential brentford just tweeted we are lining up another bid for him

They have over 1k followers

That's a lot for brentford

That's their whole fanbase isn't it?  :ph34r:

Judge is far superior to Noone for me. He's got 22 assists and 13 goals in the last 18 months.

Pretty sure Noone won't have got near that. But that's not to day he wouldn't improve us. Noone is a good player. Judge is a very good player.

He'a almost as good as that other guy... name's on the tip of my tongue, you know the one I mean though right?

Judge is far superior to Noone for me. He's got 22 assists and 13 goals in the last 18 months.

Pretty sure Noone won't have got near that. But that's not to day he wouldn't improve us. Noone is a good player. Judge is a very good player.

Not sure about that. They're both very good players for this level. And I'd love either of them in our side.

Noone as played in the Prem recently and he's been in and out of the Cardiff side,

but still popped up with some important goals and wonder goals for them.

Most of their fans have been unhappy, he's not seen more game time, when he's been one of their best players.

Just think the Judge price tag is too steep and could be better spent on a couple of quality players, rather than on one.

Guest wilyfox

Don't understand why folks are saying don't pay more than 4m. It's MrCs money and he knows what he can afford. If he wants to spoil us a little bit more I don't mind

There are several reasons that spring to mind. Firstly, FFP. Secondly, a colossal price tag puts additional pressure on the player. Thirdly, if the player doesn't justify the amount, Chansiri might doubt Carvalhal and query further investment.