Sky sources - Alan judge

..we have a formula, developed by MM which DC recognises as a stabilising influence within the club, together with the need for any incoming player to want to wear 'The Blue and White'...that to me seems something that certain types of players will buy into and which means the 'Collective' is strengthened and not weakened.

If they don't want to come here with what we offer, then so be it...we move on...their loss...UTO...

Edited by Freshfish

Guest wilyfox

Our offer was rejected. Nothing in that to suggest we're willing to fork out huge sums. Blackman would have cost heavily for a player running out of contract, but similar or less than we paid for Forestieri. That isn't obscene either. No doubt Chansiri will pay out. He has done already - but prudently.

Not sure I get this as a signing. Looks good on his video but if we haven't got room for McGugan, I cant see Judge getting in either.

I think there are other areas I'd look to strengthen first.

He plays out wide..on the left even tho he is right footed (I think).  With FF playing there currently and doing brilliantly (even tho its not his natural position) we could play wallace on one wing, judge on the other, FF at ten and Hooper 9.

I think he's one of those that can play anywhere across the midfield in an attacking sense, but as someone who's naturally more of a central midfielder he plays quite narrow when he's out wide. Very similar to Wallace in that sense who will play very narrow on the right as he's left footed- so certainly Judge regardless where he played across our midfield would fit in naturally to the formation and playing style

He plays out wide..on the left even tho he is right footed (I think).  With FF playing there currently and doing brilliantly (even tho its not his natural position) we could play wallace on one wing, judge on the other, FF at ten and Hooper 9.

Or leave Fessi where he is, scoring pots of goals and making a perfectly balanced midfield, leading to us to winning home and away?

Or leave Fessi where he is, scoring pots of goals and making a perfectly balanced midfield, leading to us to winning home and away?

Aye if it aint broke dont fix it and all that. Just trying to come up with an option of fielding all our best players in the starting XI (judge and FF couldn't even interchange during the match). 

Alternatively keep FF at left midfield and play judge rm, as Woodhouse says, but that would mean leaving Wallace out who has been one of our better players.