Sky sources - Alan judge

Guest everydays_wednesday

Getting bannan signed up is a priority for me

Agree....all this poo poo storm is covering up some genuine concerns.

Bannan and Hooper priority

Can't believe some of you lot saying Judge for £4 million is a bit steep!

I know Fessi only cost £3million, but at the end of the season he will be considered one of, if not the best signing any club in the Championship made this year... that type of bargain comes around once in a blue moon. £5million would be about right for both parties methinks

Guest wilyfox

Can't believe some of you lot saying Judge for £4 million is a bit steep!

I know Fessi only cost £3million, but at the end of the season he will be considered one of, if not the best signing any club in the Championship made this year... that type of bargain comes around once in a blue moon. £5million would be about right for both parties methinks

£5m based on 6 months though. Brentford did well last season too, but Gray, Jota, and Pritchard were their main men last year. Too steep, in my opinion. 3-4mil tops.

£5m based on 6 months though. Brentford did well last season too, but Gray, Jota, and Pritchard were their main men last year. Too steep, in my opinion. 3-4mil tops.

Appreciate that Wily, but in 37 games last season he got 3 goals and FIFTEEN (15) assists. 

It's not just based on 6 months of immense play, he's just added goals to his game now the above as you say aren't there any more

Blackman - meh

Judge - A must

Indeed. I really wasn't too fussed bout Blackman. Certainly has the 'right attributes' but he's also only had half a season of consistently scoring at this level.

There are a dozen or so better strikers we can get. And I'm not sure whether a striker should be our top target. I'm still quite excited about what Hooper can bring,...he's just getting going IMO.

Judge would be a statement signing & the type of player we need.

Edited by FlyingOwl