30 Years Ago!

Fulham again in the third round, this time at their place.

Decent article, also like the look of Miss Sheffield Wednesday!

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/sheff-weds/sheff-weds-news/flashback-lee-chapman-scores-twice-as-sheffield-wednesday-see-off-fulham-1-7654659

Check out that team photo, half of em are looking at camera and half straight forward.

Miss Sheffield Wednesday chatted me up in the Limit Club back in the day, bought me a pint and invited me back to hers.

Actually, she was living at her mam's in flats on top end of Rock Street, Pitsmoor. That was handy as I lived on Minna Road at the time.

Sex was great. Trimmed fanny and everything. A rare find in the 80s.

Stayed for breakfast. I had corn flakes, two slices of toast and two cups of coffee. 

Edited by pauli

Miss Sheffield Wednesday chatted me up in the Limit Club back in the day, bought me a pint and invited me back to hers.

Actually, she was living at her mam's in flats on top end of Rock Street, Pitsmoor. That was handy as I lived on Minna Road at the time.

Stayed for breakfast. I had corn flakes, two slices of toast and two cups of coffee. 

Cool story bro !

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.

You STAYED for breakfast? Amateur!

lol