Fulham advice please

Guest stockport owl

went last year and some good pubs including spoons just over putney bridge loads of us there last year was buzzin.about 5 min walk from tube station and 15 mins to ground.

were on 7.30 train from stockport to euston £40 good price 

Guest stockport owl

went last year and some good pubs including spoons just over putney bridge loads of us there last year was buzzin.about 5 min walk from tube station and 15 mins to ground.

were on 7.30 train from stockport to euston £40 good price 

anyone else on train from manchester

Are any of you lovely people driving to Fulham? I really want to go as never been before but I have no idea what would be best to do. Drive close to the ground and try to find somewhere to park or park further away and get the tube? Any help would be appreciated.

I don't drive but I do know that parking in London is a pain so I'd say that parking somewhere else and getting the tube would be easier. Or get the train and drink

Are any of you lovely people driving to Fulham? I really want to go as never been before but I have no idea what would be best to do. Drive close to the ground and try to find somewhere to park or park further away and get the tube? Any help would be appreciated.

Linzi if you park at the side of charring cross hospital it's free parking on Saturdays and about 15-20 minutes walk from the ground.Also it's ideal for the Hammersmith roundabout and the A4-north circular back to M1/A1. Edited by mirocevic

Linzi if you park at the side of charring cross hospital it's free parking on Saturdays and about 15-20 minutes walk from the ground.Also it's ideal for the Hammersmith roundabout and the A4-north circular back to M1/A1.

Brilliant, thank you.

Linzi remember after you come of the M1/A1 there is roadworks on the north circular near Wembley so allow extra time for this.Also there can be delays on the A4 near Chiswick roundabout .I would allow at least 4 hours for your travel.

Linzi remember after you come of the M1/A1 there is roadworks on the north circular near Wembley so allow extra time for this.Also there can be delays on the A4 near Chiswick roundabout .I would allow at least 4 hours for your travel.

Thanks for your help, we have decided to make the trip now we have a bit of a plan! Is the parking right next door to the hospital or is it part of their grounds??

Linzi if you go to the Fulham palace rd turn off at Hammersmith roundabout it's the exit after the flyover(last one before you come get to Hammersmith bridge) the road takes you in front of Charing Cross hospital on your left .Immediately after the hospital take the first left and park anywhere on the road.Your ok at weekends.Then just walk back to the main road(Fulham palace rd and head left towards Fulham .The ground will be on your right hand side as your walking.Its a 15-20 mins walk.Just remember to take the turning immediately after you go under the flyover.See you there Wawaw