Fulham advice please

How far is that from the Putney bridge tube stop mate ? Walking distance ?

It's a good 15 minutes - longer if you've had a few!

Last season we decided to go the other way after the game and walk to Hammersmith which didn't look much further. Big mistake, took forever.

Went to the 'Eight Bells' last year they had the early KO on telly and prices were not too bad for London. It is just round the corner from Putney Bridge tube station.

cheers fella

It's a good 15 minutes - longer if you've had a few!

Last season we decided to go the other way after the game and walk to Hammersmith which didn't look much further. Big mistake, took forever.

Ahhh 15 min walk aint too bad at all. Thanks.

It was Rocking in the Rocket(Wetherspoons)last year! I will be in there again!

At one bit, the bar manager stopped his staff serving, because of all the singing! A Fulham fan told him to keep serving cos if we are singing and drinking we are not fighting! Even the Old dears sat near me were loving it!

I will be in there by 12!

At one bit, the bar manager stopped his staff serving, because of all the singing! A Fulham fan told him to keep serving cos if we are singing and drinking we are not fighting! Even the Old dears sat near me were loving it!

Bloody straggler

where abouts is that spoons, near the ground dude ?

Are any of you lovely people driving to Fulham? I really want to go as never been before but I have no idea what would be best to do. Drive close to the ground and try to find somewhere to park or park further away and get the tube? Any help would be appreciated.