Middlesborough vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

'scuse my ignorance but where are we at re Sasso and Turner? Are they all injured? (I know Tom will be out for a while longer) We've not had a centre half on the bench for a while and I'm wondering if that might bite us on the posterior at some point.

A loss today aint the end of the world its Fulham and Bolton that are the must wins after today. If we win 2 out the next 3 ill be well happy.

Fair enough. I don't think we have any real pressure on us today.

We really need to get something out of this,I live up here and I'm the only Owl in my pub where I'll be going back to after the game.Sharing a box with Owls and Boro fans and been told no colours,they must be worried we win and celebrate.Plenty of noise expected from you boys in the corner.

We're a completely different side to when we faced them early in the season.

• 34 Price
  • 32 Hunt
  • 15 Lees
  • 23 Sasso
  • 16 Wiggins
  • 04 Hutchinson (Semedo - 22' )
  • 21 López Booked (Sougou - 76' )
  • 33 Wallace (Nuhiu - 45' )
  • 20 Lee
  • 07 Matias Booked
  • 18 Lucas João

Joao, Hunt, Wallace, Lee and Hutchinson are in better form. And we've got the added firepower of Bannan, FF, Hooper etc. Plus a more reliable keeper in Westwood or Wildsmith & a fully fit left back...regardless of who plays there. Wiggins wasn't up to speed.

Not saying we'll win. But we're better than what we were when we last played Boro.