Was talk of 3 year season tickets in the steering group meeting & it was met with 100% positive reactions. Definitely going to be that I reckon.

I'll get on board with it if the club can follow through with their idea that they could let fans do it on finance.

Can't see the point in 3 year season tickets, we'd get a boost for the first year then sod all for the next 2 robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Just my opinion

Guest Deleted member

Can't see the point in 3 year season tickets, we'd get a boost for the first year then sod all for the next 2 robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Just my opinion

Agreed with this.

One of the things that crippled Milan for so long was the 3 year price freeze on tickets, which then led to people being upset with the first real increase as that expired

For me prices are crucial. If it's 321 based on EB, Phase 2 and Phase 3 then it's likely I'm out of here - with work it's hard to commit for so long. Hopefully prices will be more reasonable - so this is not me slagging the club off its speculation.

I think the Leeds ticket offer - albeit I hate ripping off away fans - is a valiant attempt to get round the restrictions imposed by Phase 2 and 3 prices by making reasonably priced tickets a ST holder perk. So fingers crossed.

If however it signals the return of Dusty Bin. That would be amazing.