January Transfer Window Thread

I think your spot on. That's how I saw it too. We might bring a few in, but not necessarily definite first team, we may look more at upping the quality of the squad in general

Yes perhaps bringing in some young prospects to replace some of the older back up players. Personally, I don't think we genuinely believe that promotion this season is realistic. When you see the amount that sides, who are already in a better position than us, are apparently prepared to throw at it, what would we have to do? I don't think that is our plan, and ever has been.

Big fan every time i've seen him come up against us for Peterborough and Brentford. Looked quality for Brentford last season on the games I saw on tele.

Sorry for not following his career more closely.

Only joking pal 😊😊 chill thi beans

I know it doesn't mean much but we are 7/1 favourites to sign Cameron Jerome (Middlesborough 20/1) on SkyBet. Hoping they haven't heard there's some credibility to the player + money deal Norwich are supposedly preparing to bid for Forestieri

I know it doesn't mean much but we are 7/1 favourites to sign Cameron Jerome (Middlesborough 20/1) on SkyBet. Hoping they haven't heard there's some credibility to the player + money deal Norwich are supposedly preparing to bid for Forestieri

Why would Norwich want FF now when they could have had him when he was at Watford ?

Yes perhaps bringing in some young prospects to replace some of the older back up players. Personally, I don't think we genuinely believe that promotion this season is realistic. When you see the amount that sides, who are already in a better position than us, are apparently prepared to throw at it, what would we have to do? I don't think that is our plan, and ever has been.

Means nothing Derby been throwing money around for last few years and still waiting for promotion.

Bournemouth are set to make a £1m offer for Sheffield Wednesday midfielder Barry Bannan. #swfc #Cherries #BFC

Nottingham Forest hopeful of securing a loan move for Sheffield Wednesday left back Rhoys Wiggins #swfc #nffc

Is transfer now that stupid s6 transfers?

Yes, yes he is.

Rebranded to look more professional

lol