January Transfer Window Thread

Guest wilyfox

He did break his leg in April though so I reckon that's had something to do with why he hasn't played more.

He's been back fit a fair while though. The likes of Coutinho, Lallana, Firmino, and Ibe all ahead of him probably had more bearing on his first-team prospects.

Would love Pritchard here. Would be happy to break the bank for him.

Would be very happy with Teixeira though, perhaps on loan as an 'audition' to see if we should sign him in the summer.

Plus Teixeira has Joao and Carlos in his name

Definitely. Looks class. Much rather him than that Clough who everyone seems to want.

Not least that he could go some way towards replacing the, currently irreplaceable Forestieri, when he needs a rest. Plus the thought of those two in the same side causing mayhem to championship defences.

Not least that he could go some way towards replacing the, currently irreplaceable Forestieri, when he needs a rest. Plus the thought of those two in the same side causing mayhem to championship defences.

the nearest comparison I have seen to forestiera is antunnica at Leeds would be a top signing

Hmm i do wonder why he's stopped at liverpool in the rezzies when he seemed to break through for brighton last year, id have thought theyd have sent him on loan somwhere else if they wanted too.

Hmm i do wonder why he's stopped at liverpool in the rezzies when he seemed to break through for brighton last year, id have thought theyd have sent him on loan somwhere else if they wanted too.

On the previous page it's already been said that he broke his leg late spring last year, which is why he hasn't been doing much for the last 9 months

I think the clubs mindset is we are doing well with the current team so no drastic action needed. they will be looking at players but won't be screwed over fees.

I am probably wrong of course!

I think your spot on. That's how I saw it too. We might bring a few in, but not necessarily definite first team, we may look more at upping the quality of the squad in general