January Transfer Window Thread

Guest wilyfox

I think Paredes would be a MASSIVE upgrade on Palmer.

Faurlin is Fessi's best mate and would be a good signing

So, nothing in it then lol

Blimey that has come up as a proper mess on here. 

Basically someone asked Lee Bullen about Zach Clough and his response was 'We are fully aware'.

Anything in that?

Hope so. That's one of the players I'd love us to go for. I like the look of him and his energy.

He'd fit in well and he'd bring some extra competition and cover for the attacking roles.

We should definitely consider some of the better players at the transfer embargoed clubs.

Guest Boyontbridge

Why the flip are you even bothered about the blunts? They're no more important than Scunthorpe, Exeter or Darlington

Guest Boyontbridge

Snodgrass?????  What does it say about our ambitions if we take Hull's crocks on loan to get them fit. I can only assume you are under 14 and don't recall the dark days of league 1.

Didn't I read somewhere that Bolton we're going to have to take some measly fee of about 450k for clough. Reminds me a bit of when we had to flog grant to pay the tax bill.

Maybe we should get in first. Might have been Cardiff I think who were in for him.

I think it was Josh Vela they made the offer for but were turned down?

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I think Wadsisgod is spot on.  It will be Pudil and Hooper perm deals and then a winger and for me a CM.  We are fine at the back once the injured players get fit and Carlos says we are not looking at emergency loans at all.

Matais will then play as cover for Fessi/Hooper when fit.