January Transfer Window Thread

That wouldn't work.  How many teams play two "goal poachers".  They'd be getting in each others way plus we'd effectively be playing with eight outfield players as, quite rightly, both Hooper and Rhodes would be "goal hanging". 

Course it wouldn't work, nor will it happen

But it just looks so fantastic on paper & it's cheered me right up on this poo poo Monday morning at Uni! lol

Seems as though they hate Nick Blackman too.

Waste of money apparently & one Derby fan has said he reminds him of Leon Best

Losing to Birmingham at home, not scoring many, chairman's cancelled trips to Dubai and is slating the players in public.

I do hope they don't fail to get promoted again....

lol

Edited by FlyingOwl

Seems as though they hate Nick Blackman too.

Waste of money apparently & one Derby fan has said he reminds him of Leon Best

Losing to Birmingham at home, not scoring many, chairman's cancelled trips to Dubai and is slating the players in public.

I do hope they don't fail to get promoted again....

lol

you hope they don't fail or do fail?

I really can't see how they can sustain the level of spending they've become accustomed to next season IF they fail this year, again.

Can't have players like Bradley Johnson and Darren Bent on you wage bill for long in the championship without breaking some sort of rule. Plus, there are several star men who I reckon will start to get fed up there. Particularly young Will Hughes who could have buggered off to Barca a couple of seasons ago if he didn't buy into the 'Derby dream'.