January Transfer Window Thread

I do know that Matias will be back playing next week. Not a transfer I know but feels like one. The guy who sits next to me spoke to Marco who told him.

Really looking forward to his return, hopefully in a gelled team full of confidence he can settle in and contribute for the second half of the season, I know some on here have added him to the players to slag off list but I still think he's true quality.

Really looking forward to his return, hopefully in a gelled team full of confidence he can settle in and contribute for the second half of the season, I know some on here have added him to the players to slag off list but I still think he's true quality.

He's been available for a couple of weeks now, frustrated but by no means disruptive.

Would really like to see him n mcgugan get some game time

He's been available for a couple of weeks now, frustrated but by no means disruptive.

Would really like to see him n mcgugan get some game time

No need to rush the guy back like we have done in the past and risk further injuries. Get him back to 100% and ease him back into the first team sqaud. From what ive seen the guy has class and talent and if he buys into our work ethic style of play we could have a real gem on our hands

#Sheffield #Wednesday urgently looking at a striker. Connor Wickham is said to be on their wish-list. Price a problem though. #CPFC #SWFC

Transfer Centre

115 followers

lol

I would be happy with Connor & Hooper though!

Edited by BIG D

A deal to keep Gary Hooper at #SWFC is not complete, but understand it is almost there. All parties keen to get it done.

As per rob staton

Assuming this means on a permanent deal as we can't extend his loan for another 5 months can we after already having him 93 days?