Sign in to follow this  
daleblue

Alex Lopez

Listening to the match last night on the radio, Lopez was criticised for giving a silly free kick away and getting booked,

subsequently he was substituted.

Just listened to CC post match  analysis he said Lopez was injured thats why he got took off and he was up to 4

bookings so deliberately took another booking, so that he would be suspended whilst injured.

If this is true, I doff my cap, 

Edited by daleblue

Not as good as Darren Potter according to a regular poster , in another thread.

Good move 

He looked totally out of his depth last night and their first goal was his fault when he dawdled on the ball when one of their players got injured. He didnt know whether or not to put the ball out and got his pocket picked.

He looked totally out of his depth last night and their first goal was his fault when he dawdled on the ball when one of their players got injured. He didnt know whether or not to put the ball out and got his pocket picked.

It was Lee that dawdled not Lopez.

I thought it was fessi who gave ball away they all look so alike from the stands lol

Guest Fedor

I thought it was fessi who gave ball away they all look so alike from the stands lol

Totally agree, I thought it was Joao lol

Lee dawdled on the ball  which eventually led to the first one.

Fessi gave the ball away for the second.

lee had nothing to do with the first goal look at the shirt number and colour of boots, it was lopez

Struggling to adapt to the championship it would seem. Just shows how poor the Spanish league is.

Struggling to adapt to the championship it would seem. Just shows how poor the Spanish league is.

Get more time with the ball in la liga .the championship is a fast paced league.very scrappy

But apparently he was fantastic in his previous 2 appearances before tuesday.

I don't know who to believe any more.

lee had nothing to do with the first goal look at the shirt number and colour of boots, it was lopez

I thought it was because our players seemed to be consoling him after they scored.

he was excellent against Derby, so you're talking crap

he was excellent against Derby, so you're talking crap

If you class a performance like that as excellent your easily pleased. He had a good good nothing more, nothing less.