Cardiff vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

At 4.30 today we were 10th and 3 points off 6th.

We ended up joint 7th and a point off 6th.

I know we are going thru a sticky patch but these really hard fought points are keeping us right in the hunt. I think we will click again very soon, hopefully in midweek, and move into the playoffs.

At 4.30 today we were 10th and 3 points off 6th.

We ended up joint 7th and a point off 6th.

I know we are going thru a sticky patch but these really hard fought points are keeping us right in the hunt. I think we will click again very soon, hopefully in midweek, and move into the playoffs.

Sticky patch? Woah, Holmy - your standards are very high! We are playing as well as we have since the heady days of 25 years ago (seriously). Two draws - one away - against top-of-the-table teams is not bad going and that League Cup fixture was just a sideshow.

There's a lot to be optimistic about as we go into Christmas. No taking the foot off the gas, though - let's power on through to May and beyond! 

Sticky patch? Woah, Holmy - your standards are very high! We are playing as well as we have since the heady days of 25 years ago (seriously). Two draws - one away - against top-of-the-table teams is not bad going and that League Cup fixture was just a sideshow.

There's a lot to be optimistic about as we go into Christmas. No taking the foot off the gas, though - let's power on through to May and beyond! 

Couldn't agree more. Not that my reaction to going 2-0 down is particularly important in the general scheme of things, but I was confident that we would get something back - and if you've seen our equaliser and think that's indicative of a sticky patch then, well, I think you're going to be best by sticky patches when we click properly.

Actually, my reaction to going 2-0 down is the best indicator of our progress. We have progressed quite well.

I couldnt be much happier with life with Wednesday at present, evidenced by still posting on OT when I should really be in bed. But, I do think that 7 points from 18 including coming back from lousy starts 3 times in the last 4 games and losing to CHARLTON classes as a sticky patch.

But I am a total clapper these days. Love CC. Love the team. Massively entuse about DC. If this last six games are our stickiest patch then life is very sweet and I see 5th or 6th beckoning come May.