Cardiff vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Hahaha

"Almost like an away game at Bristol but taking a wrong turn"

That tickled

Best one yet Pauli

I fancy a hard thought 2-0 win

Foresterri will score towards the end

And as the Redbirds push on for an equaliser, Joao will stick it up them.

Play off places here we come

They don't like it up 'em Captain Mainwaring!

Will be flying across the Atlantic Ocean while the games on. Hope to hear about us snatching a 0-1 victory through Super Hooper upon landing

I'll be doing that a few hours later.  I'm hoping for a good win so I can table-gaze on the way over.........

Morning Chums

Greetings from a very wet MK.

Ollie and I are already settled down in from of the TV with a box set of the West Wing which should get us to 3pm nicely. Mrs MK has gone crimbo shopping so all is well with the world.

I went and got my ticket for next Tuesday I'm sitting with a mate who's a Dons ST holder so I'm in the East Stand near the half way line................£25 tho' .............I ask yer ..............to sit in a concrete stadium with no soul. Any road up if the travelling wednesdayites start singing if you don't clucking bounce then watch out for me joining in before I get beaten up by the MK hoolies using their pension books and bus passes.

Not sure about today..................Just for once I would like a no drama win..............Hope Turner plays to shackle Kenwynne and Carlos has a word with him in the tunnel about returning to S6 in January.

I think Big Dave will start with us playing one up top for an hour and them bringing on Lucas and Fatty Arbuckle to go for it in the last 20 mins before we bin the lardyman off back to Norfolk for Christmas.

Ollie says 1-1...................I say 0-2

COME ON WEDNESDAY

My dream last night said Palmer was injured just before KO, Nuhiu started, we went one down quite quickly.

But we won 4-2!

Nuhiu and Fessi bagging 2 each