Sign in to follow this  
bradowl

Fulham Ticket Details

If they're sold out by friday I'll just sit outside 

fulham are down to the die hards these days mate you´ll have no problem getting in .....

Didn't know there was a neutral area. I'll just buy them when I get there then.

Cheers

Pretty much the thickest question I've ever read.

1,000 more tickets received, according to the ticket office's Twitter. 2610 sold so far.

Bought two tickets yesterday online. Anyone know if they'll arrive in post it collection only? If collection only can I pick up at Fulham on matchday? Thanks.

Bought two tickets yesterday online. Anyone know if they'll arrive in post it collection only? If collection only can I pick up at Fulham on matchday? Thanks.

Collection only. You can pick up at Fulham but it's not been confirmed as to where yet
  • Agree 1

Are there any tickets left? Didn't look like there was an option to buy on our website.

Got two tickets today collection only. Bloody hope it's collection from Fulham otherwise I'm stuffed.

Got two tickets today collection only. Bloody hope it's collection from Fulham otherwise I'm stuffed.

I think it said the ticket office reopens on Dec 29th mate, not 100% though. Give them a bell when it opens and they will arrange for you to pick them up at Fulham.

All tickets bought now are going down to Fulham on the coaches. Pick up from Craven Cottage but exact place not been confirmed yet

I think it said the ticket office reopens on Dec 29th mate, not 100% though. Give them a bell when it opens and they will arrange for you to pick them up at Fulham.

Great will do cheers mate

All tickets bought now are going down to Fulham on the coaches. Pick up from Craven Cottage but exact place not been confirmed yet

Cheers for the info UTO.

3,051 currently sold.

Tickets still for sale but only options are to collect from our ticket office or at Fulham. Any not collected at ours will automatically be taken down to Fulham for collection.

Can't see anybody paying on the day here with it being a fiver more expensive, disgusting

Edited by Ash76

Got two tickets going spare if anyone is interested.