Stoke fans

Personally think atmosphere was poor again apart from a 15 minute spell in the second half

Thought the atmosphere was fantastic right up until we went 2-0 behind.

Even couple of blades here at work have commented on how loud our fans were on radio.

Edited by bradowl

Guest chinesedave

Tinpot Stoke

Tinpot? Is that supposed to be an intelligent comment? You sound like a ManU gobshite fella!

I am the first to agree that the atmosphere was disapointing last night, but the fact that your team were so poor had a part to play. If the tie had of been played at Hillsborough then we would have brought a vocal and passionate following. After 7 seasons up there the atmosphere does dip a bit each season, it happens to all clubs. I remember the 4-2 win for yourselves a few Christmas's ago in the champs, a far better atmosphere that day even though you won.

Good luck in your promotion campaign, you'll be great for the prem!

Tinpot? Is that supposed to be an intelligent comment? You sound like a ManU gobshite fella!

I am the first to agree that the atmosphere was disapointing last night, but the fact that your team were so poor had a part to play. If the tie had of been played at Hillsborough then we would have brought a vocal and passionate following. After 7 seasons up there the atmosphere does dip a bit each season, it happens to all clubs. I remember the 4-2 win for yourselves a few Christmas's ago in the champs, a far better atmosphere that day even though you won.

Good luck in your promotion campaign, you'll be great for the prem!

all the best my friend