Stoke fans

When they put the board up to show 4 mins of injury time, Stoke City were 4 mins from a league cup semi final.

They were 2-0 up and in total control of the game.

You could have heard a pin drop it was so quiet.

Embarrassing!!!

Our fans won 12-0 tonight...............well done everyone.

When they put the board up to show 4 mins of injury time, Stoke City were 4 mins from a league cup semi final.

They were 2-0 up and in total control of the game.

You could have heard a pin drop it was so quiet.

Embarrassing!!!

Our fans won 12-0 tonight...............well done everyone.

They won the match 2-0

Weren't silent where I was stood: first or second half.

There were a couple of short periods where it went a bit quiet, but not much.

For a game we lost, and offered little in an attacking sense, I enjoyed the match, which suggests it must have been the atmosphere that was positive.

Didn't sound like it in the part of the stand I was in either

I didn't hear the Stoke fans apart from one song.

But all through the match, all i could hear was, Carlos had a dream, If you don't bounce and a couple of others.

Not saying it was the best atmosphere we have ever created, but it sounded okay.

Well done all who went.

The 4500 Wednesday fans sounded fantastic on the stream that I watched.

Whereas the other 22000 Stoke fans mostly remained seated and clapped their goals.

Apart from a couple of minutes where they sang "When the reds go marching in", nothing much going on.

The 4500 Wednesday fans sounded fantastic on the stream that I watched.

Whereas the other 22000 Stoke fans mostly remained seated and clapped their goals.

Apart from a couple of minutes where they sang "When the reds go marching in", nothing much going on.

I don't think we would be going crazy tho if we were two up playing a pub league team tho

I wasnt there watched a stream and it seemed to me our fans were quieter than normal in the first half  imo defused by a non performance from our team

in the 2nd half our fans were / sounded magnificent they seemed to lift the team and we had a period where we actually competed 

as for jibes at stoke would we get excited about what looked like a training exercise of a match against a lower league team ?

apart from their last match Stoke were on a good run playing very well and are a very good balanced team 

So tbh a defeat wasn't unexpected but not having a go was disappointing

completely different circumstances but it reminded me of THAT home cup game against Charlton where we didnt turn up and your left thinking wtf was that?