Stoke City vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Soooperb Pauli.

Neeeedz moar tooooooooobs.

Righto that's enough of that. Hope you're all keeping well and a very good afternoon to you all. Happy December!!!

Very tough game this one. Can't really expect anything from it but, as always I think we can win. What I really want is for the team to go out and have some fun and show the world (well, the bit of it around Stoke anyway) that we can actually play.

With Bananman out it will be extra tough (obvious statement klaxon alert!!!). His absence has been felt keenly in our engine room and we have been less effective. Maybe we have enough depth to find something...somewhere.

C'mon you blue and white wizards!!

Classic Pauli. 

Not expecting much from tonight's game.

Respect to the hardy soles heading to Stoke and those to hillsborough for the beamback.. Hope the lads give you something to cheer about. 

Morning Andover - hope your well matey.  See you in the new year for a couple ?

Classic Pauli. 

Not expecting much from tonight's game.

Respect to the hardy soles heading to Stoke and those to hillsborough for the beamback.. Hope the lads give you something to cheer about. 

Morning Andover - hope your well matey.  See you in the new year for a couple ?

Morning lad, yeah see you soon UTO

..is 'Genius' too fine a  word to use? ...nah...You're a genius Pauli...music and 'dog' classic. 6am and I'm grinning so tha must be good lol

Very, very tough game tonight....possibly the biggest test so far this season. Clean sheet would be good after 98 mins...* ..trying to keep calm and the owd teapot lid on because in mi water I think we might just bloody well win it.. *

UTO!!!

Thanks Pauli, my head tells me we won't win tonight, but going down there to have a good time. Looking forward to the atmosphere that only travelling Owls fans can create. Hoping Super Hooper can break his duck tonight.

Morning all. Fantastic thread Pauli.

Work is going to tick by so slowly today. Then I'll go home and have approximately 3 minutes to get ready before we set off.

No expectations tonight. We've had a very tough cup run so proud of getting this far. Stoke are much better than Newcastle and care much more than Arsenal.

Head v Heart...............rubbish!

It's heart, heart, heart all the way tonight......................and a 2-1 win to the Owls with a second goal in added on time. (Lee, 94mins!) sending 4.600 blue and white fans barmy all the way back to Sheff

Have a great night if you're there