MK Dons away

Traffic there is bad on a normal day at peak times so extra bad on a matchday however easy to get to and plenty of parking. Closest game of season for me can be there in 20 mins on a good day :-)

same, I'm over in Sandy!

Park at IKEA and use the back entrance to get out.

Parked there before, I reckon that's my best bet!

It will be f*ckin freezing.....why do we always have to play them at night, in winter......a recent away match and MK Dons was the 2nd coldest I've ever been in my life.....the coldest was the time before that.

My coldest was Oldham away the season we got promoted. Genuinely thought I was going to get hyperthermia.

Mk Dons not far behind, though.

Going to get the Mrs to do a bit of Christmas shopping at the Asda that evening so she can pick me up

Cinema and restaurants on the land back of the away end now

It's about a 2 mile walk from Bletchley, so you may need a taxi (best to pre-book from there).

The closest station is Fenny Stratford which is around a mile away.

Fenny station is nearly as far from the ground as Bletchley and you have to go from Bletchley (or Bedford) to get there and the trains only run about 1 an hour. I would say Bletchley station is no more than a mile to the ground

Will we get clamped if we park in IKEA/Asda?

They are a bit arsey about it whenever I have been

There are industrial estates nearby but its a bit like around Hillsborough - you never know if they will seek to clamp you or not.

Good news though is that they have lifted most of the roadworks jn 16 -19 on the M1 - just left with those at 19 where they are building the new M6 / A14 junction

Did Sheffield in just under 2 hours yesterday morning - first time for years for that