I was thinking the same thing... At the start of the season, I thought Joao had potential but was a bit disappointed we hadn't signed Rhodes (or any experienced Championship striker for that matter!)

Now, while I'd still happily take Rhodes if possible, there's no way I'd want us to lose Joao. The guy is pure class and getting better with every game!

So, for me: Joao all the way!

Great question!

There are no certainties in football, but João is starting to show the potential to become a better all-round striker than Rhodes. Whether he turns that potential into reality remains to be seen.

If any money received for João only pays half of Rhodes' fee, then I'd feel we'd been ripped off. We paid a decent fee for him in the first place, and he's developing at a rate of knots - give it another year and he could be worth a small fortune.

Now if it were a straight swap for the second half of the season, my thinking might be different...

Joao has now linked in well with the team. I know Rhodes is a great striker but how well would he fit into the team, it could be a gamble. 

If a choice between the two, I would stick with Joao. If Joao was sold the Rhodes would be a great replacement. However, the ideal would be keep Joao and bring in Rhodes.

Joao seemed to be a different player from the international break yesterday when he came on, more confident to take on players and bossing the game. If you had asked me last week I would have said Rhodes as he's the finished article for the championship at least, but Joao has progressed so much in such a short time that I can't help but think we should keep him as he could be amazing.